Project Manager, Small Business Owner, and Consultant in Perth, Australia
Having spent the last 17 years working in the Building and Construction industry in Perth, Western Australia, Astrid experienced what it means to build a home with passion "where skills meet style" and forge strong relationships with clients and prospects. Astrid pursues a vision of building high quality, good value homes and delivering excellent customer service.
Business owner for GV Constructions (WA) based in Perth, with a reputation for building . Astrid and her team has produced a diverse range of projects from modern contemporary style homes, to customized and multi-dwelling premises, residential and commercial building in Western Australia.
2009, Business Partner Of The Year - HIA-NAB Western Australian Housing Awards Winner
2010, Business Partner Of The Year - Australian Housing Awards finalist (National).
Astrid now uses her experience and knowledge to empower gender equality - like-minded females entrepreneurs small to medium sized businesses in how to utilize their skills and promote business using many dynamics, unspoken rules and their advantages. Astrid is an influential leader for these strong advocates who encourage women to expand their dreams and goals, to be leaders in the economy, to create a vision of entrepreneurship.
In her corporate portfolio you will find:
- CEO-Founder Australia-Indonesia Businesswomen's Network.
- Advisory Board Member | Woman in building & constructions of Master Builder Western Australia.
- Associate member | Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia (IAMA).
- Regional Director Australia, for Indonesia Diaspora Business Council. (IDBC)
- Advisory Board Member - WIGBI , Woman in Global business Indonesia . Connect with her!