Essex, England, United Kingdom
For over a year I have worked in the film industry, as a background artiste for The Casting Collective on many occasions I have witnessed the crew filming in person, I enjoy working on set meeting new, interesting people and I wish to be more deeply involved within the industry.
Trained at gofilm academy in partnership with the DWP.
As a member of a production team I trained and took part in producing a professional video for a Charity Add-Ups, helping to support children with ADHD. I also completed an induction training day at ITV Studios c/o London Studios learning about lighting, set construction, and the control room.
During my training with gofilm academy I learnt the following;
Camera Operating (HD)
Lighting ( 3 point lighting) interview set ups
Basic Editing (Final Cut Pro)
I am seeking opportunities to further my knowledge and skills within the Television/Media industry as a trainee, apprenctice or runner.
• Ability to work within a team and individually
• Understanding of all Microsoft packages
• A great Technical understanding
• Keen to learn and apply new skills
• Three point lighting (interview set up)
• Camera operating (HD)
• Sound operating
• Basic editing (Final cut Pro)
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
(2010 – 2014)
• BTEC LVL 2 Art and design - Pass
• BTEC LVL 3 Subsidiary in Graphic Design - Pass
Marshalls Park School
(2004 - 2010)
• Maths - C
• Art - C
• Drama - C
• Science - C