Founder and Global Programme Director in Switzerland
Experienced senior executive (CxO) with 28+ years in innovation and digital transformation, globally. Founded and advised multiple start-ups and digital agencies including Webbed Star and Diadem. Have supervised multi-millions programs in major organisations like Nestlé, UBS, EU, ECB, NATO, Service Industriels de Genève, Groupe Mutuel or Canton of Valais covering planning, development and implementation to award-winning levels of results recognised by the Project Management Institute. Regularly, Amaury Aubrée-Dauchez contributes to books, write or influence articles: Blog, Medium and LinkedIn.
UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
My unique transverse skill-set combining analytical thinking, innovation and interpersonal ability to manage teams and partnerships make me a great fit.
• Help to outperform
• Distributed Ledger Technologies, AI & IoT will fundamentally reshape the world; want to be part of it
EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES
• Global by design
• Inclusive, decisive & empowering management style
• C-level executive with P&L responsibility
• Applying customer focused design led systems thinking to broad business challenges
• Passionate for technology & change
• Innovation, turnaround & growth focus
• Multi-platform digital products, devices & services expert
• Ability to build, inspire & lead extraordinary teams and organisations
• Extensive fundraising and partnerships experience
INDUSTRY EXPOSURE: Banking, Finance, Information Technology, CPG, Insurance, Pharma, Luxury, Government, Education, Not-for-profit, Hospitality, Professional Services, etc.