Make a name for yourself, like Audrey.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
RECEPTIONIST | KEATING & SCHLITT, P.A. | 2013-PRESENT
* Took all incoming calls for the law firm and connected title company.
* Managed supplies and office operations, led by firm administrator.
* Opened files for real estate closings, organizing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets detailing information for said closings.
* Welcomed and seated clients, assisting with any and all of their needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF | PUBLIX SUPERMARKETS | 2011-2013
* Executed money services transactions accurately and efficiently, while also fielding any questions or concerns from customers.
*Exhibited high levels of customer service and consideration at all times, in accordance with Publix’s mission statement.
* Worked with large groups of other associates in maintaining a clean, safe, and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers.
PARAPROFESSIONAL | ORANGE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS – LAKE COMO ELEMENTARY | 2010-2012
* Acted as support staff for five different teachers in two grade levels; coordinated paperwork, handled bookkeeping for field trips, fundraisers, and other monetary situations, graded and organized student work, assisted during administering of standardized tests such as the FCAT and Florida Writes.
* Instructed small groups of students in all subjects, including mathematics and reading intervention groups.
RECEPTIONIST | BETTER LIVING DAY SPA | 2009-2010
* Scheduled clients for 5+ massage therapists and estheticians, ensuring a steady flow and convenient appointments for clients and employees alike.
* Cash handling, balancing of register at the end of the night.
* In charge of clients’ and employees’ needs, maintaining a comfortable and relaxing environment for the clients and delivering supplies to employees if and when necessary.
* Spa upkeep; general cleaning and laundry.
| 2014 | SEMINOLE STATE COLLEGE |
• Major: Education
Currently working toward my Associate’s degree at Seminole State College, before continuing on to complete a Bachelor’s degree in Education, with a certification to teach general education K-5th grade, and English Language Arts Education, 6th-8th grade.
| 2006 | BOONE HIGH SCHOOL |