PhD. Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado. In progress.
M.Sc. Physiology & Biophysics, Dalhousie University , Canada. (2012)
Qualifying Graduate studies, Dalhousie University, Canada. (2010).
B.Sc, Physical Therapy and Medical Rehabilitation Science, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. (2007)
• Shou-huan H, *Almuklass A，Wang J， Xiao-jie J, The effects of sound intensity on temporal resolution of neurons in inferior colliculus (In Press, the paper is accepted).
• Dingle R, O’Leary T, *Almuklass A, Gunn R, Yu Z, Wang J, Brown R, Peripheral Hearing Loss in the 5xFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease (Under review)
• Liu L, Wang H, Shi L, *Almuklass A, He T, et al. (2012) Silent Damage of Noise on Cochlear Afferent Innervation in Guinea Pigs and the Impact on Temporal Processing. PLoS ONE 7(11): e49550. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0049550.* equally contributed as a first author.
• * Almuklass A; Aiken S; Wang J. The Functional and Morphological Changes by Noise Without Causing Hearing Loss: A Comparison Between Mice and Guinea Pigs. The 2012 MidWinter Meeting of Association for Research in Otolaryngology, San Diego, Calfornia, USA, Feb 25-29, 2012
• Liu L; Shi L; Fu A; *Almuklass A; Aiken S; Wang J. Evaluation of Cochlear Temporal Acuity by Using Time-Stressed Stimuli. The 2012 MidWinter Meeting of Association for Research in Otolaryngology, San Diego, Calfornia, USA, Feb 25-29, 2012.
2013-2016, PhD degree Scholarship in Integrative Physiology from King Saud bin Abdulaziz University Scholarship program.
2012, Canadian Excellence Graduate Award, (10000$).
2010-2012, M.Sc degree Scholarship in Physiology at Dalhousie University from King Saud bin Abdulaziz University Scholarship program.
Relevant Work Experience:
2010-2011, Teaching Assistant, Dalhousie University, Canada.
2008-2009, Teaching Assistant at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for health science.
2007-2008, Patient care as a Physiotherapist.
2005- 2009, 108 Continuing Medical Education Credits.
• 2011-2012 Associate member of The Association for Research in Otolaryngology
• 2005- 2008 Active member in the Saudi Physiotherapy Association.
• 2005-2008 Active member in the Saudi Sports Medicine A