Brianna Rae Smith
Brianna Rae Smith
My goals are to further a career in retail management and in all forms of business, fashion, and design. It is my ultimate goal to be an entrepreneur. To specifically succeed in opening, running, and maintaining a business revolving around my skills as a seamstress. Learning about all forms of business is important to achieve this goal.
My Skills include:
Textiles - 2000+ Hours Experience — 13 years
• Design — Concept through construction; 15 formal dresses, 10+ competition dresses. 600+ hours. • Seamstress — Hand, machine, and industrial sewing, alterations, needlework. 1000+ total hours. • Tailoring — Measurements and hemming; 20+ formal dresses, 30+ garments. 50+ total hours.
• Quilting — Design, construction, 60+ quilts completed. 1600+ total hours.
• 4H President — Running meetings, creating agendas, public speaking, presentation — 2 years • Student Body President — Budget request, event planning and coordination — 2 years
• National Honor Society President — Scheduling meetings and team building.
• Leadership and Global Studies President — Bilingual communications, report presentations.
Sales Associate, Soma Intimates.
The job includes customer service, sales, managing stock, maintaing a show floor, goal setting, and working in a team oriented environment.
Community Advisor, University Student Housing.
Employed by Texas Tech University, the job requires student assistance, onsite living, 24hr on call availability, office shifts, room inventories and checks, confidence in uncertain situations, and frequent supervisor and resident contact.
Assistant/Sales Associate, Certa Pro Painting Co.
This job required administrative assistant tasks; filing, scheduling paintings, customer relations. The sales tasks included cold calling, scheduling estimates, and other advertising tasks.
Medical Records, Plum Creek Medical
The job required knowledge of medical charts, filing charts, assist a patient with medical records, answering phones, scheduling functions.