CEO & Founder of Research Through Gaming Ltd. Inventor or ResearchGames™, ResearchGame™ designer, Speaker, Researcher, PhD student, Graphics Artist & occassional University Lecturer.
For all speaking arrangements for Betty Adamou please email: maria[dot][email protected]
Research Through Gaming Ltd website: www.researchthroughgaming.com
- All publications including webinars and conference talks can be found at http://www.researchthroughgaming.com/publications/
- Author (book) Playspondents: Making Games for Research publication in 2014.
- Author (paper) 'The Future of Research Through Gaming' CASRO, Las Vegas, 2011.
- Co-author (paper): 'Research Through Gaming: blic Perceptions of (the Future of) Identity Management' - Turner, Van Zoonen and Adamou, 2013. Sage Book of Methods.
- Author (paper) 'ResearchGames as a methodology: The impact of online ResearchGames and game components upon participant engagement and future ResearchGame participation' Adamou, 2013, Association of Survey Computing
- Researcher of the Future award, CASRO, 2013
- Ginny Valentine Badge of Courage Award, 2012
- Nomination: Ginny Valentine Award for pioneering the use of Games in Research 2013
- GRIT Top 50 Most Innovative Companies 2012