Bajpur is a city and a municipality in Udham Singh Nagar district in the state of Uttarakhand, India.
It was formerly known as Bajpur, and was established in early in 17th century, by Chand king, Lakshmi Chand (1597–1621), and named after a former Chand king, Baj Bahadur.
Bazpur is well connected with the industrial city of Rudrapur and the historical city of Kashipur. It is an affluent town, mainly due to large agricultural estates. It was initially, like most of the area which forms present day Udham Singh Nagar District, a part of the Terai, and was gradually transformed into arable land by migrants from Punjab. Most of the early settlers were those rendered homeless by the Partition of India in 1947.
Bajpur has the singular achievement of possessing the first co-operative sugar mill, which was dedicated to the nation by Jawahar Lal Nehru. It was the first effort of establishment of a sugar factory in the co-operative sector, which went into production on 16 February 1959.