As part of the assessment process, students will be required to
1. Produce a RESEARCH PROPOSAL AND PROJECT SCHEDULEwhich will:
· State the rationale, scope and aims of the proposed project
· Explain the intended approach that will be adopted to research the topic and answer the research questions
· Include references to the literature
· Outline a timetable for completing the task.
Suggested length for the proposal: 750 words
2.Produce a FINAL RESEARCH REPORT
The final research report should be approximately 5000 words.
3. Write a short REFLECTIVE SELF- EVALUATION ESSAY
As part of the University’s Personal Development Planning framework, you should also submit a 200 word reflective self-evaluation essaytogether with your final research report. The self-evaluation essay should reflect on the research process and evaluate the knowledge and skills you have developed and identify areas for further development.