Marketing Department Intern: South Moon Under—Berlin, MD Summer 2014-Present
• Gained knowledge of current marketing trends in the social media world, I collaborated in marketing in the planning and promotion of all in store and online events.
• I receive first-hand experience in the media buying process,
• I communicated through social media platforms such as; Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Instagram, Hoot Suit, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Public Relations Intern: The Publicist League—Washington, DC Fall 2013-Present
• I assisted in writing pitches and updating social media sites for various clients such as; Andrea’s Beau, Reddz Trading, Nival Salon and Spa and CampusMD.
Student in Public Relations Writing—Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD Fall 2013
• Utilized effective writing techniques to create, media alerts, backgrounders, public service announcements, press releases and magazine queries.
• Conducted interviews, completed coverage memos and created newsletters.
Student in Media Layout and Design—Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD Fall 2013
• Strengthened my ability and publishing skills with the use of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Publisher to compile designs, layouts, websites, and business applications.
Student in Digital Photography—Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD Spring 2014
• Collaborated with the creation of imagery through digital media and the refinement of photographic files, using the power of tools included in Light room 5 and Adobe Photoshop.
Member, Alpha Sigma Tau Spring 2013-Present
• Coordinated Events.
• Collaborated in promotion and advertisements.
Member, Public Relations Students Society of America- PRSSA Fall 2013-Present