Jeddah - Dhahran
Born in October, 15, 1990
SedCo Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Intern (June 2013 – August 2013)
• Lunched & outlined for an enterprise sub-company (Arweqah).
• Set-up laws, processes and activities of the sub-company.
• successfully established the company on September 2013.
Public Relations Department at King Fahd University Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Part Time Editor (September 2009 – June 2009)
• Writer at student’s page in an official semi-monthly newspaper.
• Published interviews, reports and articles.
Volunteering Unit at King Fahd University Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Part Time Organizer & Planner (February 2010 – June 2011)
• Scheduled, organized & planned for events.
• Group leader on the Annual Volunteering Day in 2012 and 2013.
• Events organization, as TEDxKFUPM 2013.
Skills and Languages
• Computer: Microsoft Office, Arena, MatLab, Minitab, Solidwork.
• Corporate Public Relations and Communication.
• Projects Planning and Scheduling.
• Languages: Arabic (Native), English (Professional working proficiency)
• Active Blogger since 2011 at bdghasha.com and saqya.com
• Organizer and leader in the Annual Volunteering Day at KFUPM (2011-2013)
• Member of Students’ Advisory Broad of KFUPM General Supervisor (2012)
• Member of Industrial Engineering Club (2010-2012).
• Got 6th rank on the National Math Competition (2007), and 9th rank on Math Olympics (2008).