As the web is an ever-changing landscape, you've to record your personal web effects like what is happening with the competition and also the best and highest ranked sites.
There are various useful tools that will help you discover what exactly is happening.
1. A tool that you can use to test your own internet site links or other web...
You cant just put your site on the web with right key words and most of the right details and expect your standing and traffic may remain constant.
As the web is an ever-changing land-scape, you have to keep track of your-own web results like what is happening with the competition and also the most effective and highest ranked sites.
There are many useful tools to help you uncover what exactly is happening.
1. An instrument which you may use to check your own web site links or other sites for damaged links: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
2. With this device you can always check search-engines for that quantity of back links to your URL i.e. other web pages linking to your site: http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/backlinks/
3. I-t sometimes becomes very important to know where the hosts of your hosting company are physically located. Since, some search engines like Google have the opportunity to filter search results based on their physical location called geotargeting. This could be used-to determine why your website is showing in just a particular country. This link can also be used to research the nation location of the specific rivals website: http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/website-country/
4. To explore more, we know people check-out: www.fvnc.ca. To be able to track the location of the customer or a customer for your website: http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/geovisitors/
5. In order to examine the Yahoo! web ranking of yours or the competition website use: http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/webrank/
6. We found out about http://www.theblackwhale.ca/ by searching books in the library. This is a url to check always the net standing of a website using a Mac or Apple computer: http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/pagerank-mac/
7. You need a Google AdSense account fully for using this. This link provides you with reports and maps which will help you examine results, clicks, and traffic from your AdSense promotion http