Consultant, Advertising Specialist, and Coordinator in Killeen, Texas
My name is Ashley Bradley, I am an Advertising Specialist, Independent Employment Consultant, and Event Coordinator. I am currently perusing my Master of Arts in Organizational Management (Project Management, Human Resources Management, and Brand Publishing) from Ashford University’s Forbes School of Business.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies (Public Relations and Organizational Behavior) from Ashford University in December 2011 and received my Certification in Project Management in May 2013.
In 2006, I graduated with my Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts (Creative and Professional Writing) with the expectations of becoming a Freelance Writer.
Did I intend to have it this way? Actually, not initially.
In 2006, I founded Beez Fly South Coordinating & Events.
We provide the following services:
· Event coordinating, Press Releases, Social Media Marketing and Promoting, and Blogging services.
· Meal prepping, planning, and vendor referrals
· Host and plan live events such as block parties, birthday parties, weddings, church functions, school events, family reunions, mixers, college events as well as showcases and underground music events.
· Create networking and branding opportunities along with market research and business collaboration.
In August 2017, I officially expanded my business to include Employment Consulting and Recruiting.
A Bradley Consulting provides the following services and growing:
· Employment consulting, job referrals, interview assistance and tips.
· Concierge Resume and cover letter service
· Snapshot business portfolios and resume profiles.
· Business, Project Management, Human Resources, and Training and Development Plans
· Booking keeping, Payroll, and Invoicing services
· Locate and refer potential candidates to available job requisitions
· MLA/APA Style Papers and presentation assistance
· Veteran transitions, job placements, service upgrade, and benefits assistance.
Hiding behind a computer or cell phone screen is somewhat impersonal and although it’s convenient at times, being able to have an active hand in your vision gives it much more clarity. Connecting with someone who understands your frustrations is comforting. Networking should never feel like a task, especially when you have the support of someone who loves what she does.
Contacting us is simple, Follow us on social media!