I love my career. What else could I do to help people achieve their dreams. A home is a place for dreams. It's where you raise your children, share your secrets, weather life's ups and downs and truely feel most comfortable. Finding the right property is more than an investment in real estate; it's an investment in your future.
I was licensed in 1993 in Tennessee as an Affiliate Broker and in 1996 obtained my Broker's license. Over the past 19 years I have sold, owned & managed real estate in Middle Tennessee. I have been honored over the years with numerous production awards but the awards that were the most important were the Quality Service Awards because it was my clients who recommended me for those awards.
So, whether you are searching in the larger markets such as Nashville or highly popular neighborhoods such as Brentwood your property search will be less stressful when you rely on a real estate professional.
· National Association of Realtors
· Williamson County Association of Realtors
· Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
· Women’s Council of Realtors
· Williamson County Board of Realtors Grievance Committee
· Senior Real Estate Specialist
· Short Sales & Foreclosure Specialist
· E-PRO Specialist
· Brentwood Chamber of Commerce