A graduate from Huxley College of the Environment at Western Washington University, I have earned my Urban Planning & Sustainable Development BA. Prior to this, I earned my AA in Environmental Technologies and Sustainable Practices.
I have a passion for well designed neighborhoods, effective transportation, encouraging bike commuting and mixed use walkable areas.
Environmental Data and InformationPlanning Graphics/SketchUp
Environmental Science Transportation Planning
ArcGIS NaturalHazards Planning
Land Use Law Logic
ReVit-Building Energy Modeling Project Management
eQuest CommunityHousing Planning
Academic Projects and Achievements
WWU ENVS Stewardship Capstone Project, Rock HillWork Party and Stewardship Planning Document, Bellingham, WA - Organizedand implemented a community work party for restoring native species and overallbeautification in Rock Hill Park.
• Video documented the event and edited it into a final project forstakeholder (York Neighborhood Association, Bellingham Parks & RecreationDepartment) presentation.
• Worked in conjunction with Bellingham Parks and Recreation department inthe creation of the 26 page living document intended for future use of parkstewards in implementing work parties.
• 40 people attended the event, completing all work in 2hours.
WWU Campus Sustainable Planning StudioProject, Student Green Survival Guide – Led a group to create a GreenSurvival Guide for student. Guide teaches students how to incorporatesustainable practices into their daily life, where to shop sustainably andcontributes to the ongoing conversation of sustainability for students and thecommunity.
• The guide was adopted by the Office of Sustainability at WWU as aresource for students.
• Guide is currently being printed and distributed on campus
WWU Planning Theory, Bellingham DowntownAlleyway Plan - Effectively led a team to develop a Downtown BellinghamAlleyway Revitalization plan
• Plan implemented social, economic and environmental approaches