Public Relations in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have worn many hats in my career.
For 12 years, I was a broadcast television news camera-woman, editor and reporter. I have worked for CTV Vancouver, Global TV Winnipeg and A-Channel Calgary. I covered breaking news, politics, sports and entertainment.
Since 2008, I have been working in Communications and Public Relations. I research and write communications plans, write press releases, do media relations, create social media plans, write content, produce videos and write blogs.
Reasons you should hire a former journalist.
1. Journalists will improve the writing, photography or design in your organization.
2. Journalists deliver on deadline.
3. Journalists are multi-taskers.
4. Journalists are quick studies.
5. Journalists are critical thinkers.
6. Journalists know how to use the web.
7. Journalists have a great work ethic.
8. Journalists have a solid moral compass.