* Commercially focused with big-picture awareness & detail-driven attentiveness
* Trusted partner in strategic engagement & development
* Multi-discipline, cross-industry acumen & experience
* Insightful, instinctive grasp of key issues
Real Estate | Retail | Private Equity | Banking & Finance | Medical Services | Contract Manufacturing | IT | Pharmaceuticals | Education | Oil & Gas
Legal | Strategy | Negotiation | Business & Corporate Development | Marketing | Concept Planning | Corporate Finance | Investment Analysis | Communications | Trends
MEDIA / PUBLIC APPEARANCES
* BBC TV Asia Business Report
* Channel NewsAsia
* News Radio 93.8
* The Straits Times
* The Edge
* The New Asia Cuisine & Wine Scene
* Speaker at Discover Innovations, Global Entrepolis 2003, Singapore (organised by the Economic Development Board)
___ ___ ___
Since admittance in 1997 as a Barrister-at-Law (Lincoln's Inn) and to the Singapore Bar in 1998, Benjamin has advised high net worth clients, entrepreneurs, financial institutions, listed entities and Fortune 500 corporations on a wide range of matters. He has successfully led numerous transactions, including acquisitions and divestments, spanning diverse jurisdictions.
Benjamin also holds a MSc (Real Estate) from the National University of Singapore and a Diploma in Financial Management from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. His grounding in investment analysis and property investment provides value to clients who demand counsel with 360-degree perspectives of issues.
In his free time, Benjamin participates in endurance sports and is your clear candidate for the most arduous of assignments. He has completed marathons and is a Ironman Finisher. Some of his other interests include art, nature, dining out and photography.