I have 5 years experience working as a Project Manager in the Real Estate industry with a strong passion for creativity and design.
JRK Property Holdings -- Los Angeles, CA
Senior Project Manager
March 2009 -- Jan. 2014
• Oversaw & managed over $60 million of Multi-Family Housing renovations throughout the United States by corresponding & reported directly to the CEO & Vice President of Residential Group.
• Developed a working structure to the Capital Department and created 3 positions to facilitate its day-to-day operations.
• Collaborated with Design Team of Architects & Designers with the CEO on new acquisitions on how to improve properties. Advised on designs, costs, budgets & timing for each project.
• Conceptualized & designed posters, banners & flyers to market each project per their demographic by using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Liaison between Contractors, Architects & Designers.
• Hired Contractors & Vendors, gathered bids, negotiated pricing & finalized budget cost per project.
• Maintained monthly & quarterly financial reports for CEO & Asset Management Team with current up-to-date spending.
• Produced "punch list" with Contractors & Designers on final inspection per project.
• Developed & implemented an Interior Capital process for 55,000 units in 25 states.
• Led & supervised 3 Junior Project Managers.
JPhat Philms Nancy Kirhoffer -- Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 2007 -- Dec. 2008
• Provide full administration and production support to Post Production Supervisor.
• Demonstrated strong management skills by coordinating day-to-day operations for a demanding post-production schedule.
• Oversaw all delivery of film elements to various production houses throughout Los Angeles.
• Provided coverage for various film scripts, Created & designed presentation booklets based off coverage to pitch to scripts to studio executives.
• Developed the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Microsoft Excel Proficient, Nexus, QuickBooks, AMSI, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign