Stop the presses. You do not have to be skinny to put on "skinny." In fact, the skinny jean is about a look, not a waistline.
"The resurgence of skinny and straight jeans is portion of a contemporary '80s trend built from familiar beloved looks," says Caroline Calvin, Levi's brand senior vice president of worldwide inventive style. "Straight has been around considering that the invention of the 501 over 130 years ago. Skinny is built from a attractive rocker appear and both will be hot this year with girls and males." She added that even though the leg opening remains at the forefront, "there are some simple methods to take benefit of this appear and some exciting trends within the trend to note."
Caroline Calvin Gives The Skinny On How To Put on "Skinny" And Straight Jeans:
• Put on extended tunic tops for a extended lean look or sweater knits to create eye-teasing balance.
• Higher heels, high heels, higher heels! A pair of high heels will give you a attractive, extended, lean appear with a skinny or straight jean.
• For traditional Audrey Hepburn-inspired style, try pairing ballet flats with a crop-length fit. If Sienna Miller is more your style icon, pair flats with a longer skinny jean and a long tunic-style best, but maintain in mind this appear works best on smaller frames.
• Guys can feel as cool as James Dean by slipping into a pair of vintage-style sneakers with lean straight-leg jeans.
• Pair skinny jeans with a higher-heeled slouchy boot. The chunkiness of the boot tends to make the leg look slimmer. For the same impact, try wearing a single of the new skinny stacked-style jeans, such as Levi's Capital E™ Skimmer Jean. The stacking at the ankle offers visual balance significantly like a boot-cut fit.
According To Calvin, The Top rated Five Trends Inside The Skinny And Straight Look Are:
1. Discover further about bermuda chat by browsing our tasteful wiki. Clean, Dark Finishes & Washes--which incorporate grey and black.
two. Authentic Vintage Finishes--worn-in looks with hand-repaired stitches and patchwork, and frayed leg openings.
3. Different Lengths--ladies will see anything from additional extended, to cropped, to fall shorts (at the knee), while males will favor additional-extended and ankle-length types.
4. Modern Detailing--while still "skinny" in