Business Development Manager
Developing the Nordic + German market from scratch. Establishing sales, marketing and pushing for awareness of Usabilla.
We are going all in! https://usabilla.com/de
January 2013 – July 2013 Business Development Trainee - Foot Locker Key Account
• Develop retail space in the adidas original stores.
• Conceptualize and execute large-scale events for key accounts.
Sep 2012 – January 2013 Product Management Trainee
• Conducted detailed portfolio review sessions with customer-facing consultants to resolve open issues and incorporate feedback in product innovation process.
Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Jan 2012 – Jun 2012 Liaison Officer for Austrian Delegation
• Served as liaison officer between the Ministry and Austrian Embassy during the Danish Presidency of the Council of the European Union 2012.
Aug 2010 – Oct 2010 Ambassador
• Selected as an ambassador to Germany to research new market opportunities and jump start new business through subscription sales.
Aug 2009 – Aug 2010 Trainee Marketing & B2C Project Management
• Managed projects and led marketing campaigns for green and sustainable energy including extensive research on market and customer satisfaction.
Gut Sonnenhausen Munich
Nov 2008 – Jul 2009 Trainee Accounting, Administration, Project Management & Sales
• Received for own project a budget of 10,000 Euro to develop a marketing campaign to open a new popup store.
City Farming Hamburg
Jul 2008 – Oct 2008 Trainee
• Assisted in the start-up of the company in all stages of the lifecycle from warehouse packaging to company management duties.