Bhanu Prasad Madala
Co-Founder of Nirvanalabs.co
New startup coming up in December 2014.
Few learnings I follow from my past experience in the service industry:
1) Be honest to your customers.
2) Contribute as much as possible and then wait for the result.
3) Don't over promise to the customer.
4) Live up to your promise.
5) Never under estimate yourself.
6) Learn to say "No".
7) Don't be over ambitious.
8) Dont always follow money.
9) Have ownership over the task and give your 10,000%.
10) Dont take hasty decisions.
11) Do not trust everyone.