• Result-oriented professional with over 18+ years of experience in design & development of websites, portals, software applications, multimedia presentations, e-learning, and advertising (print, outdoor & event display)
• Over 5+ years of experience in Usability principles – including interaction design, requirement and design analysis
• On-site exposure at "The Master Teachers" as "Visual Design Requirement Analyst" pertaining visual design and usability aspects (Manhattan, Kansas, USA)
• On-site exposure at "Jet Airways" as "Senior Interface Designer" pertaining visual design and creative recommendations (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
• Ability to set up & manage comprehensive design methodologies and team
• Project planning and people management skills
• Strong cross-functional co-ordination and communication skills
• Partnered the creation & administration of presentation on basics of Computer-Based Training (CBT) course ware. Especially the part on creative/ visual design skill.