I am an MBA with specialization in Systems, Operations and Supply Chain Management from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (Batch of 2008). I also have a B.Tech in Information Technology (Batch of 2004) from the University of Madras.
At SAP - Involved in creating Business Process content for various Oil & Gas processes, especially Upstream Operations Management (UOM) and TSW.
- Assessed and presented a roadmap for setting up a CCoE in a major Philippines telecom company.
- Understanding, adapting and adopting a closed-loop Business Process Transformation Framework (BPTF) within SAP’s Business Process Management and Value Management frameworks- Working with SAP Process Office to enable Business Process Transformation using SAP PowerDesigner / ARIS / Signavio
- Developing and Implementing BPM Methodology and Governance for customer and internal projects.
At IBM, IT Strategy Consultant for Royal Dutch Shell.
- Evolved a Strategic Technology Maturation Plan for Shell Projects by evaluating specific O&G business processes and corresponding IT applications
- Developed and presented multi-year cost & people projections for Shell Downstream IT Application Management division
- Led various LEAN initiatives within in the division resulting in significant operations/processes and costs efficiencies.
At HCL Technologies, a Software Engineerin the development of modules for a Java based Content Management application. Specialties: Software Engineering, Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Strategy Consulting, Knowledge Sharing, Team Collaboration