Bijal Damani is an educator based in India. She is a passionate educator who is determined to turn around the education - believes in Project Based Learning and integrating technology effectively in her classroom. She is the most decorated educator having the most prestigious awards in field of education in her hat.
* Microsoft Expert Educator & Winner at Microsoft Global Forum 2014,
* Google Certified Innovator from Mountain View
* Outstanding Young Educator Award 2009 by ASCD ,
* Outstanding Teacher Award 2011 by ISTE,
*HP EdTech Innovator Award 2010 winner, *Butler and Cooley Excellence in Teaching Award winner,
*Bammy Educators Voice Award Winner 2013,
*National Award Winner for ICT in Education,
*National Award for Teachers
* Wharton Reimagine Education,
* Part of Top 50 cohort of 1 Million Dollar Global Teacher Prize,
* tGELF Harnessing Creativity Award
* Derozio Award for Education and Humanity
* Forbes Philanthropy Award
She is also a global presenter who has presented at ASCD, Google, Edmodo, UNESCO , Singapore MOE Conferences and Microsoft Forums.