Journalist in Delhi, India
Deputy Executive Editor-Special Projects, Network 18.
Fellow, Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism, New York
• Editor and project manager focussed on running an agile and efficient newsroom, launching different forms of engaging storytelling formats, building successful journalism products and finding innovative business solutions.
• 2017 Fellow at the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism in New York.
• Passionate about entrepreneurial journalism and aviation.
• Former Senior Editor, The Economic Times.
• Former Deputy Editor, The Economic Times Magazine.
• Journalist for the past 17 years, and previously with The Hindustan Times, The Times of India and The Indian Express.
Skills & Specialties: Writing, Editing, Rewriting, Storytelling, Teaching, Consulting, Digital Journalism, Entrepreneurial Journalism, Production, Web Tools.
You can click the button above to read my articles. If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to say hello through any of the social links below.