Ph. No. : 09031308003 (M)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A Professional Challenging Career, which will provide opportunity for continuous growth and learning
with a dynamic organization which values individual contribution.
To work with full dedication and gaining professional's skills, competence and excellence this will
develop my personality and enrich my experience.
- B.B.A (in process) : from co-operative collage
- 10 + 2 : Passed from D.B.M.S in 2012.
- 10th : Passed from St.John's high school in 2010.
- Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from IIHT, jamshedpur.
- Completed MCSE training on WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS SERVER 2003 AND ACTIVE DIRECTORY, CCNA
& EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 FROM CISTHM CENTER from JUNE 2011 to AUG 2012.
- Operating systems : Windows 7 & Windows XP 2003 Server
- Others : Internet Surfing
- Applications : MS-Office
- Creating Network access for new hire, assigning them appropriate permissions as per role.
- Creating mailbox and setting home folder permissions for them as per requirement.
- Giving access to new hires as well as existing employees on different applications through ACTIVE
DIRECTORY and DNS.
- Giving access to shared drives and home folders as per requirements.
- Installation of EXCHANGE SERVER 2003.
- Creating recipients, mailbox enable, mail enable accounts, public folder.
- Configured outlook 2003, managing groups and permissions on exchange server.
- Performed hardware and software installation.
- Managed printer operations.
- Corrected hardware and software problem.
- Resolving LAN/WAN Problem.