Web Developer, Software Engineer, and Project Manager in USA
Gaming casino with withdrawal to Bitcoin
Online slots clubs working with cryptocurrencies are at the peak of popularity. The thing is that in 2021 it is impossible to deposit funds into the game balance in any other way. It is not known yet how long this situation will last. In the meantime, we have to be content with what we have, to make deposits using cryptocurrencies, including the most liquid variant - Bitcoin (BTC).
How to withdraw winnings to Bitcoin: instructions
When the balance of the gambler has accumulated the necessary amount, all the limits are taken into account, bonuses are won back, you can submit a request to withdraw the profit. Step by step, the instruction looks like this:
- Login to the player's profile, to the "Cashier" section.
- Among the suggested crypto destinations, select Bitcoins.
- If you made deposits using the same method, a wallet has already been created. Enter your bitcoin address in the special field. It consists of about thirty characters and has a number 1 or 3 in the beginning.
- Write the amount.
- Get your money withdrawal confirmation in the form of an ID (Identification Number) of the transfer.
Fill in all the fields carefully. Note that many BTC casinos offer cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash in addition to Bitcoins. For a successful transfer of funds from the gaming account may be required to undergo verification. The procedure for verifying the identity of the gambler involves providing screenshots of the passport.
Online casinos that work with BTC cryptocurrency
Among the licensed clubs with slot machines, where transactions in digital currency are supported, there are several representatives:
- BitStarz with a starting bonus up to 1500€ + 150 freespins;
What to do if I can't withdraw profit in Bitcoin?
There may be several reasons. Therefore, it is better to immediately contact the support team. The operator will analyze the situation and find the best solution. Perhaps, you didn't take into account the limits, didn't pass verification or made a mistake when filling out the application.