Jeyakumar JK Balasundararam
“Success is a Journey, not a destiny"
Visionary Leader and Business Consultant of Gerson Lehrman Group ,Texas ,USA for consultation under Health Care & Bio - Medical Council. Creative Man power management expert and talent acquisition specialist.
1. Proactive Administrator with 15 + years of experience in Capital Planning, Business Development, Operations, Hospital Administration, & Team Management.
2. International trainer and Speaker: Presented seminars on leadership, PPP module Lectures in SRI RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY (A HARVARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED INSTITUTION)
3. Efficient planner with expertise in planning, Global market plan execution (Special Focus on African and European Continent), account management with skills in P&L management, competitor and market analysis, staffing, management reorganization and targeted marketing.
4. Demonstrated business acumen in leading and managing the operations, effectively discharging the functions and achieving higher rate of organic growth.
5. Extensive experience in conceptualizing and implementing SOP’s, process improvement, resource allocation, costing and utilization in hospital operations.
6. Experience in implementation of marketing/ sales promotion plans for business generation.
7. Recognized as Quality Accreditation Specialist. Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in sales operations and meeting of targets.
8. Proven track record of standardizing services as per ISO, CRISIL & ICRA norms.
9. Well versed with NABH and NABL standards.
10. Possess skills such as diagnostic/ decision-making/ problem-solving/ communication and people skills.
11. Involved in JCI standards and upgrading the university teaching hospital.
12. Effective Network Marketing leader and proficient speaker and trainer.
Specialties:Strategic Planning ,Consulting Operations, Budgeting ,Market Mapping, Market Research, Key Account Management, Branding, Hospital Administration, Business Development, Liaison, Cost Management, Revenue Generation CRM, Training & Development, People Management