Financial executive with deep experience as a Venture Capitalist and as a CFO of a technology company. Broad experience in private and public company financing, venture investment evaluation, accounting, HR, contracts and legal management, process improvement, and financial management.
• CFO of a public technology company, responsible for strategic planning & budgeting, fundraising, financial operations, and HR, IT and legal management
• Venture Capitalist responsible for all aspects of managing a VC fund, including investment sourcing and evaluation, deal structuring and negotiation, and portfolio company board representation and assistance
• Raised or invested over $30 million in information technology and energy technology companies
• Qualified Financial Expert per Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for public company Audit Committees
• MBA in Business Strategy & Finance and MA in International Studies (China Studies) from the University of Washington