Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) was formed in 1978 as the youth wing of Bharatiya Jana Sangh. Its first national president was Shri Kalraj Mishra. After reorganization of Bharatiya Jan Sangh in the form of BJP, BJYM is working as its youth wing. BJYM has organizational structure similar to that of BJP. Many prominent leaders such as Shri Rajnath Singh, Late Shri Pramod Mahajan and Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan served as national presidents of BJYM in the past. BJYM believes in all core ideologies of the BJP. The concept of Integral Humanism has a special place in its ideology, with the party aiming to transform India into a modern, progressive and enlightened nation which draws inspiration from India’s ancient Indian culture and values. Being the youth wing of the BJP, BJYM mainly focuses on the issues related to country’s youth. BJYM believes in empowering the youth and giving them a platform where they are engaged and their aspirations and sentiments are reflected in the policies of the BJP. Currently, in the leadership of Shri Anurag Thakur, BJYM is raising national issues on a regular basis.
Empowering youth to transform India into a stronger and prosperous global power.
- Leading political platform for youth of India.
- Committed to unleashing their reservoir of energy, enthusiasm, creativity, idealism and patriotism.
- For building a stronger and prosperous nation.
- Through a forward-looking, youth-focussed agenda.
- That emphasizes the equal personal, social, political and economic growth opportunity for all.
‘Be the Change’ – Join BJYM
BJYM FEROZEPUR BELIEVES IN THREE THINGS