Content creation & video strategy in New York
I am B.L. Ochman, president of whatsnextonline.com in New York City, a digital strategy consultancy serving forward-thinking brands.
I'm also CEO of Maximum-Plus.com coaching and event production for live-streamed online events and videos. I'm a Google-certified YouTube Channel Creator and a Google Agency Partner.
I've been helping companies in verticals from Fortune 500 to start-ups, cars to cookies, to successfully integrate ROI-driven new media and creative technology into their marketing strategy since 1996.
Here's how I can help you achieve great ROI and conversions:
- Video training and production of YouTube videos for content strategy, increased conversions and sales and enhanced SEO
- Production of live-streamed online events and interview videos
- Expert digital and emerging media strategy and execution
- Content creation, production and marketing
- Experiential marketing campaigns ranging from Facebook games to online contests to community creation
- Integrating video into online strategy to increase traffic, SEO and conversions
- Digital reputation management with traditional marketing and paid social media platforms including Facebook, Google and Twitter advertising
- C-suite and corporate coaching and global social media strategy
- Google-certified YouTube Channel Creator & YouTube partner
- Social media analytics
I've got 15+ years director-level experience conceiving, selling and executing the sophisticated integration of traditional and new media marketing for blue-chip companies including Cendant, Meijer, Ford Motors; IBM, Simon & Schuster, American Greetings, McGraw- Hill, Transitions Lenses, Right Management, Mrs. Fields Cookies & TCBY
Accolades and street cred:
- One of the top 40 digital strategists in the world;
- One of 25 of The Most Powerful and Influential Women in Social Media;
- Top 150 Social Media Marketing Influencers 2012; 2014:
- Top 64 social media experts every enthusiast should follow;
- AdAge Power 150 blogger.
- Contributor to AdAge Digital Next, Social Media Today, Mashable, MediaPost and BusinessWeek.
- Blogger since 2001.
- Speaker at more than 25 conferences, often as keynote.
Insatiably curious, orchid grower, companion to BennyBix Ochman Labradoodle, and really pretty good swing dancer.