Interim Chief Information Officer and Solution Architect for ERP & CRM Projects in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Interim CIO and Solution Architect for Transformational Projects
With over fifteen years of experience, leading clients and implementation teams through transformational ERP, CRM and Business Process projects (needs analysis, solution design, implementation, integration, and optimization).
• Provide executive and solution leadership for organizations about to begin transformational ERP or CRM implementation or integration projects.
• Working closely with Senior Leadership to ensure corporate strategy, direction, project objectives, and priorities are clearly captured and form the basis of measures and deliverables.
• Ensure RFQ & RFP’s are in sync with project objectives and that all potential vendors are addressing priorities.
• Collaborate with other functional area leaders to ensure It solutions support their service requirements and deliverables.
• Work with and develop an internal team to expand the knowledge and capabilities of your organization to manage ongoing transformational projects and phases.
• Help provide project balance between project objectives, innovation, timelines, and cost, management.
• Ensure project and change request management disciplines are utilized by organization and selected vendors.
You can click the button above to view my LinkedIn profile. If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to say hello through any of the social links below or my LinkedIn details.