I am on a life mission to make the world a more innovative, organized and transparent place to be by helping individuals, organizations and communities achieve their peak potential and an entirely new level of performance.
I am obsessively passionate about hi-tech start-ups, mass media, personal development, productivity, leadership and making the world a better place. I have spent the past ten years of my career developing the start-up, entrepreneurship and venture capital ecosystem in Slovenia and Eastern Europe. I...
- helped to establish the university incubator (600 m2) at the biggest university in Slovenia
- established the first and biggest angel network in Slovenia (40+ investors, 12 investments)
- helped to establish the first business angel network in Croatia, Serbia and Macedonia
- raised 100.000€ for my own start-up and paid the money back to investors
- raised and was an investment manager at a 6.000.000 € seed VC fund
- helped to film the Slovenian Dragons' Den
- established the first franchised co-working space at 7 locations in Slovenia (7 x 200 m2)
- was in the management board of the biggest technology park in Slovenia (66.000 m2)
- am co-organizing one of the biggest two day CEE conference for entrepreneurs, PODIM
- am managing two public-private start-up accelerators (Start:up Geek House, Go:Global Slovenia)
- am running my own consulting company Venturelab Ltd.
Over the past 10 years I have lectured at more than 600 events across the Central and Eastern Europe and mentored over 300 start-ups. I have written two handbooks in the Slovenian language, one about angel investing and one about building a startup from scratch. I also spent 5 years writing a blog in my native tongue (BlazKos.com), where more than 1,000 pages are written on the topic of entrepreneurship and personal development. The blog became one of the most popular business and personal development blogs in Slovenia.