Responsible for creating, Maintaining and Coaching of HTML and CSS for the Self-Help UX design & Development team. Work with Business Analysts, Team Leads, and Back End Developers. I would strive for acquiring new concepts and knowledge so as to adapt to the company's requirements in order to grow as a person and keep learning on a day-to-day basis thereby updating my knowledge & skills.
Key Achievements :
• Created Responsive, adaptive websites and User Interface for large scale-web applications.
• Involved UI Requirements gathering, creating wire frames and mocks.
• Converted mocks into HTML Prototypes.
• Done R&D Tasks for Form Elements using Bootstrap and JQuery.
• Fixing UI Related issues. Testing for Cross Browser Compatibility
On having over 9+ years of experience in UX / UI Designing and Development.