Recruiter in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
In order to get the most benefits from green drinks, it is necessary to follow the proper guidelines through which you can get the best results in the form of great health and fitness. Sometimes, you use the same products over and over but you don’t get the results you wanted. In order to avoid such problems and difficulties, you should follow these steps. Here are some some guidelines which everyone should follow to drink these green drinks. Listed below are some of the guidelines:
1. You should take your green drinks early in the morning. This is because, you have an empty stomach in the early morning and it will help you feel fresh the whole day. Make more than one litre so that you can drink it later also.
2. Keep it in cool place to keep it fresh, especially during the summer months.
3. Do not add extra ingredients. Keep it simple and pure. Use fruits, vegetables and water to make a simple green drink. Do not add dry fruits or other things that can spoil its taste. These things will also slow down the effect of your green drink.
4. If you want to attain all minerals and nutrients from it. Do not eat snacks or candies while you are taking green drinks regularly. You must maintain a half hour gap before and after drinking your green drink. In this way, it will be the only thing in your digestive system, so it will work efficiently.
5. Do not add starchy fruits or vegetables. Make good combinations of fruits and vegetables. These vegetables include carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, pumpkin and many others. Google the combinations before making your drink.
6. Try to make a green drink that you are looking forward to having again the next day. Because if your drink is not delicious, you will stop drinking it and ultimately, you will face dehydration.
7. Always choose a base for the liquid of your green drink. Such as it should contain water as well as coconut oil and milk.
8. You can make combination of fruits only such as apples, bananas, cherries, grapes, blueberries, pineapples, raspberries, strawberries and many other fruits. These should make one or half cup quantity of the green drink.
9. You can take these green drinks out with you. For this, you have to use proper jars or containers for them. These jars should be air tight to maintain the taste.