"Once in a while, it really hits people
that they don't have to experience the
world in the way they have been told to."
- 2013: Started a series of classes to help people travel, Travel Masters Academy.
- 2011: Launched an electric bike startup, EVELO.
- 2010: Joined & helped launch the world's first person-to-person carsharing, RelayRides.
- 2006: Launched first print magazine in the search marketing space, Search Marketing Standard.
- 2005: Co-authored a book on search marketing, Search Engine Marketing Handbook.
- 2004: Launched ad tracking & click fraud monitoring service, AdWatcher.
- Visited 55+ Countries | Aiming For 100+.
- 2011: Organized & completed a 27,000 km overland expedition from South Africa to London.
- 2012: Organized and completed a 3,700 mile bike trip from New York City to San Francisco.
- 2009: Volunteered in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and India in the microfinance field for Kiva.org.