Brandon B. Busbee
I have earned two degrees from Wartburg College:
- Business Administration, Concentration in International Business
I also have a minor in Intercultural Communications with experience studying abroad in Mexico (¿Le he dicho que hablo español?).
I am focusing on Marketing projects with strong interests in branding, sales generation, and event planning. I believe that social media has a place in the business world and my goal is to make it an effective tool in any Marketing department!
My experience in Marketing is:
- Interim Operations & Marketing Manager, Freedom Festival, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Marketing Manager, Club & Country Soccer, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Event & Front Office Support Intern, Freedom Festival, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Marketing Intern, Van Meter Inc., Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm a soccer enthusiast who has done everything from watching on TV religiously to playing in college as well. I have had the opportunity to learn a lot from this passion such as leadership, organization, time management, goal setting and achieving, and teamwork.
I work on any project with the idea that creativity and teamwork can solve any problem. The whole is greater than the self.