Hi, I'm Brandon. I've been enjoying creatively marketing for my clients recently,
I thought I'd share more about me and my work here!
What I do:
- I do social media management, marketing, ad development, analytics and consulting.
- I do front-end design work to help companies reach better engagement.
- I think out-of-the-box and am an innovator.
- I'm a Holistic Health Coach of 10 years. I run my own online winter health program.
- Currently curates and develops social media for Andrea Beaman, Health Coach and Television Chef.
- Previous social marketing clients include, The Breema Center, Naturally Savvy, Creative Cultures, Project Juice, Native Juice Co. and Lulu's Chocolate
- Natural products industry sales manager, National Educator and rep for top-of-the-line natural product companies like LaraBar, Bio-K+, Lotus Foods, Flex Now, Flora, Fearless Chocolate and Alo, as well as working with Whole Foods Market as a buyer.
- The University of Pittsburgh (BA, Studio Art)
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (CHHC)
- The Open Center (Western Herbs)
- Landmark Education (Introduction Leader & Coach)