Web Developer, Designer, and Software Engineer in Delhi, India
Maybe you encountered this post when looking for the "No access to 19216811 is " topic.
You can not access the configuration page of the router (eg speedport.ip or 19216811 is ) with the Internet browser? 19216811 You receive the message "Page can not be displayed"?
Follow Steps to Configure Your WiFi Router Settings using 192.168.1.1 - 19216811 is
Follow this step by step 19216811 to narrow down the error:
1. Router and computer restart
Turn off your router for a few seconds, or disconnect it from the power outlet for a few seconds. Then, restart your computer.
2. Network settings
Please check the 19216811 IP configuration of your computer first. To do this, go to "Windows / Start Button / Search" and enter the command "cmd". Use Windows 8 or 10 to go to "Search" and enter "cmd".
Confirm the command with the "Enter" key. In the following window, enter 19216811 the command "ipconfig / all" and press "Enter". Now the IP configuration is displayed as follows:
If the line "Physical address" is only 00-00-00-00-00-00 or 19216811 is , your network card is not installed correctly. The IP address of your router (Speedport series: Login To 192.168.1.1 or Eumex 300 IP: 19216811 ) must be shown in the lines "Standard gateway" and "DNS server".
If there is only 192.168.1.1, check the wiring of your PC with the router. If there are no errors in the wiring, please follow the steps below to activate the network card. If this does not work, reinstall 19216811 your network card. If a different number of digits than the IP address of your router is under "Default gateway" and "DNS server", please check the TCP / IP settings as described below.
To verify that the network card is enabled in Windows 7:
• First, go to the Control Panel by clicking on the "Windows / Start button" in the lower-left corner, or by pressing the "Windows key" on your keyboard, then clicking on "System Control" in the right pane which 19216811 is
• If you have selected "Category" in the upper right of "Display", open the "Hardware and Sound" section.
• Select "Device Manager" from the category view in the upper right corner. In the "Large icons" or "Small icons" view, you will find the entry in the upper section under "G". 19216811 is also Default IP
• Wait briefly until a new window opens, then either double-click "Network Adapter" or the white triangle on the left.
• Now you will see your network card. Right-click on their entry, then select 19216811 is