Hello! Thank you for stopping by my page! Here's a bit of background about me.
Born and raised in Fairport, NY and then Topsfield, MA, I received my undergrad at Bryant University in Smithfield, RI, and stayed in the New England area as an Account Executive for Avnet until 2001, when the winds of change brought me out to the Arizona desert.
It was in Phoenix that I really found my calling - I started at University of Phoenix (APOL) in 2002 and quickly worked my way up the corporate ladder and developed my skills as a digital marketer at one of the fastest growing companies during the mid-2000's, and the largest online advertiser at the time.
In 2008, I had the opportunity to relocate to San Francisco and manage University of Phoenix's web and social media strategy. I currently reside today in the Mission district with my dog Lola.
Now I'm ready for my next move.
I'm looking for opportunities to apply my leadership skills and deep knowledge of content and social media marketing strategy and execution.
Those who have worked with me know me as a highly motivated leader with a focus on execution, relationship building, and delivering measurable results. I am quick to adapt, willing to listen to various perspectives, and truly work best in collaborative environments.
Over 15 years of proven results in sales and interactive marketing, including:
- Developing and executing large scale online media strategies
- Social media campaign development and execution
- Responsible for $200MM annual lead generation budget
- Managed multiple PPC and Media Display Agency relationships
- Built a product management and web content marketing team
- Site conversion testing and optimization
- Mergers and Acquisition due diligence
Thank you! If this sounds like we may be a good match, please contact me: