Bruce attended the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and graduated with the class of 1990.
In his early professional career, Bruce did an internship with Mark Militello before going on to The Governor's Club CCA, Jupiter Island Club & Truce Bakery.
In 2000 he partnered with Rodney Mayo & Scott Frielich to open Dada, an eclectic restaurant & lounge set in a house originally built in 1924. He has been with Dada since, providing the community with his take on new American cuisine.
- Delray Beach Garlic Festival Dessert Champion
- Citation of Excellence-International Food & Wine Society
- 2004 World Cup of Pastry
- 2013 New Times Broward Readers' Choice Winner for Best Chef.
- 2013 Delray Beach Garlic Festival Champion
- 2014 Delray Beach Garlic Festival Champion
- 2015 Delray Beach Garlic Festival Champion
- 2014 New Times Broward Readers' Choice Winner for Best Restaurant.
- 2014 New Times Broward Readers' Choice Winner for Best Chef.
Throughout the year Bruce also works alongside several charitable organizations in the local community including:
- No Kid Hungry Share Our Strength
- March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction
- Annual Thanksgiving Dinner with proceeds going to the Achievement Centers for Children & Families &
- Healthy Bellies
Bruce is originally from Emerson, New Jersey but currently resides in Delray Beach with his family.