Social Media Manager, PR, and PhD Student in Москва, Россия
I am a media and communications practitioner with 4+ years of experience in journalism, PR and social media. I’m passionate about innovative ideas and all things international. I worked as a journalist and social media manager at Metro News in Russia. Most notably, I have done PR for Sochi 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Games Organizing Committee at Ketchum Maslov agency.
A Moscow State University graduate, I am now studying journalism and corporate communications at the Danish School of Media and Journalism (DMJX) through the Erasmus+ program.
- expertise in international PR in major sports events, also experience in technology PR and journalism;
- media relations with leading print, online, radio and TV, both national and international;
- crisis communications and alert monitoring;
- client briefing and consulting;
- writing: press releases, pitch letters, journalistic works, features, interviews, etc.
- social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, VK.com, Odnoklassniki).