Mobile Engineer in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hello, I'm a 7y experienced Mobile Developer who graduated in Software Engineering.
I direct myself to remain updated by following trends and best practices on mobile development.
In my spare time, I like to read content related to my interests as Android, iOS, cross-platform, Agile methodologies, AI, machine learning in mobile etc.
I'm always open to new opportunities and challenges.
- Android development:
- iOS development (Swift)
- Clean Architecture: Android Architecture Components
- Data storage: SharedPreferences, UserDefaults, Internal/External memory
- Sensors, Location, Maps, beacons
- Understanding and using guidelines; Cupertino/Material Design; common UI/UX patterns; using support libraries
- Creating applications for multiple screen resolutions (Autolayout/ConstraintLayout)
- Firebase (authentication, analytics, notifications, remote config)
- Integrations with social networks (facebook, google, twitter)
- Dealing with REST API
- Signing and publishing applications.
- Mostly used libraries:
RxSwift, RxCocoa, R.swift, Moya, Snapkit, KeychainAccess, Kingfisher
RxJava, Dagger, Coroutines, Picasso.
• BashScript – automation for routine jobs & deployment.
• Adobe AfterEffects - preparing simple animations and integrating them into mobile platforms.
Version control: Git (SourceTree, GitKraken, Fork).