Android Developer in İstanbul, Turkey
Hello, I'm 3y experienced Android Developer graduated in Software Engineering, made development and maintained more than 4 complex projects.
I direct myself to remain updated with material changes in the Google. In the spare time, I like to read stories on Medium that related to my interests as Android, iOS, cross-platform, AI, etc.
I'm always open to new opportunities and challenges.
- Android development:
- Clean Architecture: Android Architecture Components
- Data storage: SharedPreferences, Internal/External memory
- Sensors, Location, Maps, beacons
- Understanding and using guidelines; Material Design; common UI/UX patterns; using support libraries
- Creating applications for multiple screen resolutions/sizes
- Firebase (authentication, analytics, notifications, remote config)
- Integrations with social networks (facebook, google, twitter)
- Dealing with REST API
- Signing and publishing applications.
- Open source libraries: Retrofit 2, ButterKnife, EventBus, AdobeMobile, Lottie, Timber, Crashlytics.
• BashScript – automation for routine jobs & deployment.
• Adobe AfterEffects - preparing simple animations and integrating them into mobile platforms.
Version control: Git (SourceTree, GitKraken, console commands).