Austin, Tx, Usa
I am a social media professional with 5+ years of experience in content creation, social strategy, client management, start-ups. Expert knowledge in all social media platforms and experienced in working with and executing successful social campaigns for high-profile, B2B and B2C clients.
Previous work: Digital for Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson, Showtime, SoBe, The X-Factor USA, The Money Team, RockLive (Shots), Erin Andrews, Dez Bryant, DJ Vice, Prospect Mortgage, GE Lighting, The Mirage Las Vegas and other various Entertainers, Athletes, Ecommerce, B2B and B2C brands.
• Created and executed comprehensive social media campaign for high profile clients like Floyd Mayweather and Showtime’s #whoRUpicking campaign executed May 2013. This weeklong campaign generated over 20,000 tweets containing the hashtag #whoRUpicking, 19,068 visits to rocklive.com/whoRUpicking with an average of 00:2:37 time spent on the site per visit. 5 videos exclusive videos were released on Floyd Mayweather’s YouTube page during this time and accumulated over 117,000 views between 4/22 – 4/26.
• Directly responsible for getting 3 of the Top 14 on the “Most Influential Athletes in Social Media” list (Chad Ochocinco, Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather)
• Responsible for increasing client B2B Facebook page from 3,407 likes to over 33,000 likes and client B2C 2,723 likes to over 42,000 likes over a 9 month period.
• Social Media Co-Director for the Social Media Club. The SMC is the world’s largest association of Social Media professionals where we connect, communicate, collaborate and relate to each other. Social Media Club has a global presence with more than 500,000 members across 350+ chapters in 52 countries.
Successful launch of 12 iPhone apps and mobile games such as:
• Chad Ochocinco
• Floyd Mayweather
• Jared Allen
• Terrell Owens
• MadChad (Chad Ochocinco)
• Mike Tyson Main Event
• Bolt! (Usain bolt)
• Heads Up (Cristiano Ronaldo)
• Play Blackjack - Reached #1 in the iTunes app store for free games in 24 hours
• Mark Cuban’s Puzzle Palace