Canadian Experience class, Quebe and Super visa

The Canadian Experience Class is an immigration category for Canada's temporary foreign workers and international graduates who wish to become Permanent Residents. Temporary foreign workers and international students are ideal candidates for Canadian immigration (Permanent Residency). Having obtained a Canadian education and/or Canadian work experience, these individuals have already settled into Canadian society and have established important networks in their communities and their careers.The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) caters specifically to these Canadian immigration applicants. There are separate requirements for the two types of applicants:

Quebec Investor visa

Quebec Investor visa Program favors the unconditional entry of investors and their family as PR residents in the province of Quebec. Under this program, the potential investors who agree to fulfill the mandates are eligible to obtain an unconditional Permanent Resident status in Quebec. Canreach, with oodles of expertise, would conduct a prior assessment of your case, a successful scrutiny of which would mean that the application process can be started at the next go! Those qualified for other programs other than Quebec’s Immigrant Investor Program would be guided accordingly.

Who Can Apply for the Super Visa

Parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for this visa. The applicants cannot be inadmissible to Canada on the basis of health or security, and they may be required to meet specific conditions set forth by the visa office through which they will be applying. It is important to note that no dependents can be included on this application. Only parents or grandparents, and their spouses or common-law partners, may apply for the Super Visa