Management Consultant, Consultant, and Writer in Chandler, Arizona
My passion is in providing significant improvement to my clients’ business. I provide a holistic approach to providing solutions, by analyzing the business to determine where transformational changes can make the most significant impact.
How I bring significant value to you as a client:
- I use an approach derived from my experience being "thrown" into very difficult positions in the past to turnaround a business, solve a major problem, implement major change
- Positive and significant change for your business is my number one priority.
- I build lifetime relationships and alliances with my customers.
- The key to the value I provide comes from my ability to quickly understand the organization's business, its industry, specific pain points and culture.
- Building and sustaining momentum for change requires large amounts of positive affect and social bonding - hope, excitement, inspiration, caring, a sense of urgent purpose and joy in creating something meaningful together - this is the philosophy I use in helping clients achieve transformational change.
As a builder of positive change, I have provided business solutions to organizations with concerns in the areas of customer satisfaction, strategic alignment, project management and portfolio management processes, organizational change management, performance improvement, marketing, business development and business process re-engineering.
I have extensive experience and expertise in portfolio management, business process improvement, IT management and governance, technical project and program management, organizational change management and strategic planning.
I have worked with organizations in many different industries. Companies I have worked with include: Honeywell, Motorola, Pfizer, Exelon Energy, AAA, CNA Insurance, Washington Mutual, Catholic Healthcare West, AARP, TRW Automotive, Hydro Quebec, Defense Logistics Agency, GSA, US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Air Force, Africa Command, Tyco, Perot Systems, IBM and Oracle.