I'm a software engineer, a game developer and a project manager living in France.
While graduating from a masters in computer science from UTC in northern France, I developed games for mobile phones and 3D visualisation software for the ATLAS experiment at CERN, Switzerland.
During my carreer,
- I conceived an innovating 3D acquisition system for the medical industry.
- I developed an e-learning platform for the defense industry.
- I developed Scrabble 2009 for Windows PC, Nintendo Wii and DS.
- I developed software interfaces for 3D peripherals.
- I programmed games for mobile phones.
- I worked on 3D visualisation for experimental high energy physics.