Award-winning journalist, educator and market builder Jayne Powell also known as “Champagne Jayne” is widely respected as a gregarious host and a passionate champagne evangelist, dedicated to de-mystifying champagne and making this global icon of luxury accessible to all.
A sought-after speaker, international media commentator and and global champagne special event producer, renowned for her ability to engage any audience and design and deliver scintillating relationship building functions for Top 100 companies (such as Commonwealth Bank, Ernst & Young, Hewlett Packard, Suncorp and Westpac), CJ's impressive champagne and sparkling category knowledge, presented with such infectious exuberance, makes both informative and addictive viewing suitable for any occasion in corporate life.
- 2012 Champagne Educator of the Year
- 2011 Author Best French Wine Book (Aus)
- Champagne Dame (Dame Chevalier de L'Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne)
- 1997 Market Builder of the Year (EMAP Business Communications)
- Key note or after dinner presentation
- Conferences & Product Launches
- Customer appreciation functions
- Culture training/teambuilding for new executives
- Luxury travel incentives
- Business consulting (content strategy & social media)