Chiropractor and Acupuncturist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Located in Central Oklahoma City, Elledge Chiropractic Clinic and Acupuncture is an multi-award winning office, focused on the localization and removal of spinal nerve interference. Delivering gentle, evidence based modern chiropractic care, treating and correcting far more than the historic neck and back pain.
Elledge Chiropractic Clinic has been recognized numerous times for providing exceptional treatment that aims at balancing the spine and allowing the nervous system to function at an optimal level. Through research and proven science, OKC chiropractor Dr. Elledge provides evidence based treatment, that is not only very gentle and non-invasive, but highly efficient and result oriented.
Dr. Cody Elledge, born and raised in Oklahoma City, has a true passion for treating and educating patients on chiropractic care. Dr. Elledge has been recognized, locally and nationally, by his peers in the chiropractic community for his expertise in outstanding patient care and educational instruction throughout the United States.
Dr. Elledge is trained in the latest chiropractic techniques and well versed across the health care spectrum. His biography includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Parker University
2. Bachelor of Science in Human Health & Wellness and Anatomy, Parker University
3. Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences & Zoology, University of Oklahoma
4. Extensive Modern Training: Acupuncture, Cranial Sacral, Diversified, Extremity Care, Prone, SOT, Upper Cervical, Webster’s
5. Educated by Faculty and Teachers Internationally
6. Trained by Dr. Richard Yennie, Pioneer of Chiropractic Acupuncture and Modern Chiropractic Techniques
7. Member of the Oklahoma Birth Network
8. Member of the Acupuncture Society of America
9. Recognized Nationally for Educating Doctors and Faculty Worldwide