Chris Thieneman is a former professional football player and the CEO of Thieneman Real Estate, LLC a leading residential and commercial building and development company in Louisville. Chris played football at the University of Louisville, where he was an honorable mention All-American. After graduation, Chris joined the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League and played in the Canadian Football League.
After his playing career ended, Chris Thieneman joined the family real estate business helping to carry on a tradition of honesty and integrity as a successful home builder. A proud conservative Republican, Chris Thieneman is fighting for lower taxes, greater accountability and more jobs for the people of South and Southwest Louisville. Chris is currently seeking to represent the people of the 37th District in the Kentucky State Senate in the upcoming election in November.
More facts about Chris Thieneman:
• Born and raised in Southwest Louisville
• Attended St. Clements and graduated from Bishop David High School
• Graduated from University of Louisville with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
• Proud father of two daughters born and raised in Louisville
• Co-Founder of the Mint Jubilee, a Derby Eve fundraising event which has raised over $1 million for local